About Me...

My names Tasha and I go to Kaitao Intermediate. I am in Challenge, Rm 14. I chose to be in Challenge because I wanted to improve my Health and Well being, and become fitter. And by me becoming better at this i got chosen to go to sports camp with some of our academy, and Mr Apperley. I got chosen because I run my bestest when we have laps, I try my hardest 24/7 in class, and focus on what im ment to be doing. The sports that I am going to be choosing is, Basket ball, Netball. Soccer,Touch, Vollyball, and probley Ping Pong. Our class just finished speeches I thought it would be shameless but when i put my mind to it it wasn't that hard. Our speeches had to be on Health and Well being. My subject was on Drugs because you know how some kids take drugs, and by me saying my speech on drugs I hope it has told kids out there that it is dangerous for our Health and Wellbeing. My Challenge teachers names are Whaea Rea, Ms Heartly, Matua Darel, Mr Apperley, and Whaea Tracy. Kaitao is the best School i have been to.